On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 05:04:09PM +0300, Sam Eiderman wrote:
> From the above it can be seen that any SMBIOS type which contains string
> references should end with an additional zero byte.

Thanks.  I committed this change.

I noticed during the commit that this change was made to the legacy
smbios tables.  Just to be clear, we recommend that the "machine
implementation" (eg, coreboot, qemu, xen, etc.) pass appropriate
smbios tables to SeaBIOS (thus bypassing the legacy smbios generation
code).  See the code in src/fw/biostables.c for reference.

-Kevin