Dear Yiguang,

Am 28.02.21 um 15:22 schrieb Yiguang Chen:
Most time, When a vm with seabios start. The bios will display such info:
-----
Seabios (version rel-1.13-0 ......)
Machine UUID ...

IPXE ..

IPXE..

Booting from DVD/CD...
Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.
---

It means that have a bootable cdrom to boot. But If we want to boot
from cdrom, we must press any key as what the warning had said. If it
is possible to boot from DVD/CD automatically, instead of pressing a
key by hand?
I assume, you are using QEMU? You can configure the boot behavior, including the order, with the switch `-boot` [1]. One example from the manual is:

    # boot from CD-ROM first, switch back to default order after reboot
    qemu-system-i386 -boot once=d

Kind regards,

Paul

[1]: https://manpages.debian.org/buster/qemu-system-x86/qemu-system-x86_64.1.html