AFAIK this applies to the entire controller, not individual namespaces.

> Easy way out without actual code changes would be to use two nvme
> controllers, one for the boot disk, one for all others, set bootindex for the
> boot disk only (and use strict=on of course).  seabios should completely
> ignore the second nvme controller then.

That's not option for me as this will be a customer VM so we don't know on
which NS the OS will be installed.

In another email I said that increasing BUILD_MIN_BIOSTABLE by 8x solves the
problem, is there a problem with this solution?