I want to achieve the result that just allow jd process to open and read
/data/audit/log/audit.log.
For this target, I add some rules in policy file.
And after that, I want to verify my policy. So, I create a test.c to read
/data/audit/log/audit.log. Using gcc to build the test.c to executable
test.The file test.c and test is in /home/pengfei.
My modify policy are as follows:
--
First,
add new type in file.te