Yes, this folder already exists in the system. If you place a file in a
correct XML structure, it gets picked up by a file observer in
IntentFirewall and thus enables filtering of application components. And
yes, I want to have a dynamic way of handling disabled applications. As I
said this worked on my Marshmallow build but now I have problems with
Nougat. My initial implementation of the app use systemUID but still I get
permission denied when i try to create a file.