On Dec 31, 2016 01:43, "peng fei" <fionapeng...@gmail.com> wrote:

In Android, APPs use the JAVA API to request access sensitive resources,
such as short messages , network and location information, etc. In order to
access sensitive resources, APPs need to use binder to communicate with
system service. For example,APPs use Java API *android.net
<http://android.net>.ConnectivityManager.getActiveNetworkInfo() *to request
access network. To implement this, It firstly need to use binder to connect
to system service *ConnectivityManager*. Now I am wonder if I can use
SEAndroid to control the binder transmission between  APPs and system
services ?

In theory yes, in practice no. System service is one process that cutting
off access to causes the applications to misbehave and crash. Things like
intent firewall and granular app permissions (forget the correct name for
this) are better mechanisms for controlling access to these resources.
Also, for many things middlemaned by system server, the kernel sees two
separate binder transactions, one to system server and one from system
server to another process. That makes controlling access from the kernel
difficult and makes modifying system server to control it more attractive.

I am looking forward to your answer. Thanks advance!