IIRC, back in the day all files were m4 processed, concatenated and
checked. I made use of these definitions
passed vie BOARD_SEPOLICY_M4DEFS.

Recent changes changed this behavior, so now one has to define the
type always for things like type and
domain for seapp_contexts.

Does anyone object to adding this functionality back in and making
<filename>_macros be a part of the
handling (perhaps te_macros)?

The exact use case is that anything debug I try and wrap up in
userdebug_or_eng() macros, this way, if the
release team accidentally forgets to turn something off, the policy
prevents it. In my case, this includes debug
apps, and being able to disable the seapp_contexts entry, as well as
committing all the types would be nice.

----
Bill