Hi,

The seandroid bitbucket site stopped being updated a couple of years ago with
the completion
of merging SE for Android's SELinux support into mainline Android and both the
repositories
and the web content had become very stale (with some broken links on the latter
due to other
sites shuffling their content).  Most existing links to our web pages were
broken anyway when bitbucket
stopped redirecting the bitbucket.org links to bitbucket.io after they
relocated all project pages.
We have now removed those repositories and web pages entirely.

If you want a quick reference to the historical presentations and papers
relevant to SE for
Android, you can find an updated list at
http://selinuxproject.org/page/SEforAndroid; feel free to
let us know of others that should be added in the future.

We are considering shutting down this list (seandroid-list) since there isn't
significant
activity on it any more and all development activity moved to AOSP.  People can
still bring SELinux questions
to the selinux mailing list, and there are the Android discussion groups for
more Android-specific topics.
Would anyone have any concerns with decommissioning this list?