Dear SearchDomino.com member,

Please join us for an exclusive live vendor webcast featuring
messaging expert Dr. David Yavin from DYS Analytics. Hear the top 10
ways you can reduce your enterprise email costs, improve overall
performance, increase IT staff productivity and ensure success of
major strategic projects such as server consolidations, network
mergers and more. Don't miss this tremendous learning opportunity.

Pre-register today:
http://searchDomino.com/r/0,,11639,00.htm

TOPIC:     Top 10 Strategies to Reduce Email Costs & Ensure Success
           of IT Projects
WHEN:      Thursday, March 27, 2003 at 1 PM EST (10 AM PST)
SPEAKER:   Dr. David Yavin, Chief Strategy Officer and co-founder,
           DYS Analytics
SPONSOR:   DYS Analytics, Inc.
           http://www.dysanalytics.com

PRE-REGISTER TODAY!
http://searchDomino.com/r/0,,11639,00.htm
DYS Analytics is the leading provider of application management
solutions for messaging & collaboration networks such as Lotus Domino
and Microsoft Exchange. We make these networks more efficient and
easier to manage, resulting in a substantial reduction in costs and
improved quality of service. Our customers are major organizations
such as JPMorgan Chase, ABN AMRO, Novartis, CSC, IBM, PwC and US
Navy. For more info, please visit:
http://www.dysanalytics.com.
---------------------------------------
About this vendor webcast
---------------------------------------

Tune in to the industry experts at DYS Analytics and hear how you can
leverage your existing Domino email infrastructure to meet the
challenge of exploding volumes and rising costs. Learn about the top
10 ways that DYS has helped large Global 1000 organizations to:

* Reduce email traffic & lower costs
* Detect personal misuse/abuse as well as security breaches
* Better plan & execute major strategic projects such as server
  consolidations and network mergers
* Balance loads & plan for future capacity needs
* Optimize mail topology design
* Establish/Monitor SLAs & email usage policies
* Implement usage-based cost allocation

Don't miss this opportunity to hear how you can ensure the success of
major strategic projects, dramatically reduce costs and improve the
quality of service of your large enterprise email network.

PRE-REGISTER TODAY:
http://searchDomino.com/r/0,,11639,00.htm

Register and attend this informative webcast, and you'll receive a
copy of Messaging Management and Optimization: A DYS Executive Guide
to Reducing TCO and Improving QoS.

http://searchDomino.com/r/0,,11639,00.htm

-- Invite a colleague --
If you think this webcast would interest your colleagues, simply
forward them this invitation.