TITLE:   Lotus Live! Series Webcast:
         Using JavaScript in Lotus Notes/Domino 6 Client
WHEN:    Wednesday, June 11, 2003 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT), 17:00 GMT
SPEAKER: Peter Janzen, Lotus product manager
SPONSOR: Teamstudio
         http://www.teamstudio.com

Pre-register for this webcast today!
http://searchDomino.com/r/0,,13697,00.htm
Confused about the future of Lotus Notes/Domino and how IBM
WebSphere, Java and J2EE fit into the picture? Register to receive a
copy of our white paper, and you'll explore the basics of the
WebSphere infrastructure platform and learn about the current
environment for integrating Lotus Notes/Domino and WebSphere
applications. Click here for your FREE copy:
http://searchDomino.com/r/0,,14805,00.htm?teamstudio

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN DURING THIS LOTUS LIVE! SERIES EXPERT WEBCAST
The latest release of the Lotus Notes client delivers updated
JavaScript support.  Peter Janzen will demonstrate how Domino
developers can create an application that uses the exact same code to
display in either a Lotus Notes client or in a Web browser. Peter
will show you how to:

-- Easily re-use code and deliver flexible end-user alternatives
-- How to maximize your development resources
-- How to write code for multiple environments
-- Key updates on the latest JavaScript support in Lotus Notes 6

PLUS:
Get your questions answered live! Submit questions on this topic to
Peter Janzen before or during the webcast, and he will answer your
questions at the conclusion of his live presentation.

Send your questions in advance: (mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED])or
submit them from your browser during the live webcast.

Pre-register for this webcast today!
http://searchDomino.com/r/0,,13697,00.htm

-- Invite a colleague --
If you think this webcast would interest your colleagues, simply
forward them this invitation.