Title: TechTarget
a weekly newsletter fromTechTarget
searchDominoThis Week
June 02, 2003 >> Receive this email as text  >> About this email
 In this Issue

>> From the editor:
  • Doing more with less
  • >> Featured Topic:
  • Domino and the iSeries
  • >> Expert Technical Advice:
  • Featured Expert: Debbie Lynd
  • Admin tip: Collapse all in Notes R5 'move to folder' dialog
  • >> Site Highlights:
  • Lotus Live! Series Webcast on _javascript_
  • Best Web Links: Domino Designer
  • June tips prize
  • SearchDomino.com poll: Dream job?
  • Look it up! SearchDomino.com Glossary

  •  From the Editor:

    by Joyce Chutchian, Site Editor

    So many new Domino products, so little time. Or money. Or resources. Or training opportunities. Does this sound familiar? Lotus will soon be offering its "Express" line of products, Domino Utility Server Express and Domino Collaboration Bundle Express. Do these fit your Domino lifestyle? Would you be more apt to purchase this type of product? We'd like to know. Drop us a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

    Thanks to all of you who responded to our inquiry about your Domino careers. I'd love to hear from more of you. Your comments as well as your responses to our salary survey will help us learn more about the Domino community and what makes you happy.

    Be on the lookout for this month's developer webcasts with Gary Devendorf and Lotus' Peter Jansen. Pre-register in advance and get your questions ready.
    Joyce

     Featured Topic:

    Domino and the iSeries
    by Kurt Ringleben, Assistant Editor

    Lotus Domino on an iSeries server is a proven combination. Check out our resources for running Lotus software on the flexible and powerful platform from IBM.

    Read more about this topic

     Expert Technical Advice:

    Featured expert: Debbie Lynd
    Category: Application Development
    Find out what Debbie Lynd, director of content for conferences and seminars for The VIEW, has to say about messaging and more.
    View all Debbie's answers

    This Week: In the forums
    >> What do you think of the new Lotus products? Sound off and let us know.

    Tip of the Week:
    Administrator Tip: Collapse all in Notes R5 'move to folder' dialog
    By Gardner Rowe
    Do you hate scrolling through all of those folders in the R5 "Move to Folder" dialog? This keyboard shortcut collapses all your folders in the dialog box making it easier to find the folder you're looking for.
    >> View the full tip here

     Site Highlights

    Lotus Live! Series Webcast next week!

    Title: Using _javascript_ in Lotus Notes/Domino 6 Client
    Speaker: Peter Janzen, Lotus product manager