Title: searchDomino.com - Today's News: Headlines and advice for Domino/Notes professionals
A newsletter published by TechTarget
 October 30, 2003 >> Receive this e-mail as text   >> About this e-mail
ISSUE SPONSORED BY:
>>  MK Net.Work: Say what? You urgently need to cut your Notes operating budget by 30%+?
 Today's Highlights

>>  FEATURED TOPIC:  SearchDomino.com site exclusives
>>  MEMBER FEEDBACK:  It's all about you
>>  SEARCHDOMINO.COM LEARNING GUIDE:  Domino and WebSphere integration
>>  THE MISSING LINK:  Not Sasquatch, the National Beard Registry!
 News and Top Stories

FEATURED TOPIC
SearchDomino.com site exclusives  (SearchDomino.com)
SearchDomino.com not only selects the most informative articles from the Web, but also offers it's own articles, expert advice and opinions on Notes Domino. Here's a look at our most recent exclusives on SearchDomino.com.
More on this topic:
See more featured topics.
SPONSORED BY: MK NET.WORK

Good news of the day:

You can reduce your Notes operating budget by 30%+ in a couple of weeks. And you can evaluate the idea for free!

Act fast and beat out your boss! Click this link.

MEMBER FEEDBACK
It's all about you (SearchDomino.com)
Our tips feedback agenda is screaming along. You're talking, we're listening and then we're posting what you have to say. Some feedback strings turn into entire discussions, some include alternate code, some just yay or nay the tip.

Hate a tip? Love a tip? Let us know by following the "Have comments on this tip?" link at the bottom of each one. Here are two great examples of tips with member feedback:

  • Further improve your Domino views on the Web
  • Smart icon to set field value/type, version 2

    NEWS
    Security pros can leverage spam-busting with management (SearchSecurity.com)
    Spam reduction in an enterprise is tangible evidence of success for a security or messaging professional, an expert said.

    DAILY HEADLINES
    All headlines, including those below, are available from our news page.
      > E-mail keeps piling up
      > Hitachi helps with rising e-mail tide
     VIEW ALL NEWS AND TOP STORIES

     Announcements & Links

    SEARCHDOMINO.COM LEARNING GUIDE
    Domino and WebSphere integration
    Some Domino fans say WebSphere is being pushed on them. Others say WebSphere is a good opportunity to learn new skills. Almost everyone says WebSphere is the future of Domino. Get a crash course in how the two technologies can work together with this Domino and WebSphere Learning Guide.

    OUR POLL
    Exchange 2003 temptation
    Are you tempted to move to the new Exchange 2003?

    THE MISSING LINK
    Not Sasquatch, the National Beard Registry!

    We all know that the Net has a good side and a dark side. But let's not forget the hairy, Grizzly Adamsy side: www.nationalbeardregistry.org. It's a site with pictures of men putting their best facial hair forward. No close shaves here. A hirsute computer programmer and Web developer in Florida started the site not only to show that the beard is beautiful, but also to encourage men everywhere to "resist conformity, corporate culture and androgyny" (as well as razors). Are the beardos splitting hairs with www.ratemymullet.com? Stay tuned.

  • FREE TIPS FROM SEARCHDOMINO.COM!
    Enter your e-mail and start receiving SearchDomino.com Developer Tips.
    E-mail

    Not a member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

      Contact Us

    SITE EDITOR
    Joyce Chutchian
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Send your comments, opinions, best practices and ideas.

    NEWS EDITOR
    Jon Panker
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Send in your news, product announcements and poll ideas.

    ASSISTANT SITE EDITOR
    Dana McCurley
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Send your white papers, best Web links, Ask the Experts questions and tips. (Please submit your ATE questions and tips via SearchDomino.com.)

    DIRECTOR OF SITE SALES
    Gabrielle DeRussy
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Sponsor this or any other TechTarget newsletter.

    A B O U T   T H I S   N E W S L E T T E R
    This newsletter is published by TechTarget, the most targeted IT media.
    Copyright 2003 TechTarget. All rights reserved.
    To unsubscribe from "Today's News":
    OR
      -  Go to unsubscribe and enter your e-mail address to cancel your subscription

    Please note, unsubscribe requests may take up to 24 hours to process; you may receive additional mailings during that time. A confirmation e-mail will be sent when your request has been successfully processed.