Title: searchDomino.com - Today's News: Headlines and advice for Domino/Notes professionals
A newsletter published by TechTarget
 November 25, 2003 >> Receive this e-mail as text   >> About this e-mail
ISSUE SPONSORED BY:
>>  iEnterprises: The #1 Domino CRM -- iExtensions CRM -- Just Got Better
 Today's Highlights

>>  LEAD STORY:  Spam Learning Guide
>>  NEWS:  Microsoft, user differ on details of Exchange 2003 flaw
>>  SEARCHDOMINO.COM SURVEY:  How much are you spending?
>>  THE MISSING LINK:  Over the river & through the Web, to WhatIs.com we go
 News and Top Stories

LEAD STORY
Spam Learning Guide  (SearchDomino.com)
It's a beast. It's a scourge. It's preventing optimal productivity. It's spam. How big of a problem is unwanted e-mail industry-wide? What can you do to limit its entrance into your systems? What are the best weapons on the market for the fight? We've researched spam extensively and have found many links to help answer these questions. And although good spam may seem like an oxymoron, there is a bright side to the issue. Read this Learning Guide and learn about spam, spammers and spamming.
More on this topic:
Article: Spam slayers report progress
Best Web Links: Spam
SPONSORED BY: IENTERPRISES

iExtensions CRM is the #1 Domino CRM for the web, the Notes client, and even your wireless devices. To find out about iExtensions award-winning contact management, document management, helpdesk, project management, opportunities tracking, event tracking, lead management and more.

Sign up for a web demo or download now for free.
NEWS
Microsoft, user differ on details of Exchange 2003 flaw (SearchSecurity.com)
A network admin found a flaw in an Exchange Server 2003 component, and Microsoft says the flaw occurs only with certain configurations. That isn't so, says the admin.

NEWS
New spam fighter for online access to Notes (TechWeb)
Anti-spam product ClearMail 2.0 adds support for users who access Lotus Notes via a Web-based interface. It takes the "whitelist" approach to fighting spam, only allowing messages from a pre-approved list of senders to hit the inbox. Other e-mail winds up in a special folder.

DAILY HEADLINES
All headlines, including those below, are available from our news page.
  > Marketers applaud federal spam bill
 VIEW ALL NEWS AND TOP STORIES

 Announcements & Links

SEARCHDOMINO.COM SURVEY
How much are you spending?
Where is the Domino market headed? Tell us what your plans are for Notes/Domino investments in 2004 and which projects will be a priority for you, and we'll guide you along with articles and features on planning your projects.
>>  Take the 2004 SearchDomino.com spending survey.

SEARCHDOMINO.COM ACHIEVER AWARDS
Nomination deadline approaching
Wednesday is the last day of the extension of the deadline (phew!) to submit your greatest Domino accomplishments. We want to hear what you've been doing and how you've bent the technology to suit your needs. Crawl out of your shell and brag a bit.
>>  Learn more about our annual awards and nominate a project.

TAKE OUR NEW POLL
Messaging headaches
Which messaging headache plagues your company the most?

THE MISSING LINK
Over the river & through the Web, to WhatIs.com we go

No need to bring a covered dish to this get-together -- feast your eyes on a WhatIs.com buffet of IT trivia with a Thanksgiving twist. If you can gobble gobble in geekspeak, you could get on the November Know-IT-All Honor Roll. Mmm, rolls.

FREE TIPS FROM SEARCHDOMINO.COM!
Enter your e-mail and start receiving SearchDomino.com Developer Tips.
E-mail

Not a member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

  Contact Us

SITE EDITOR
Joyce Chutchian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your comments, opinions, best practices and ideas.

NEWS EDITOR
Jon Panker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send in your news, product announcements and poll ideas.

ASSISTANT SITE EDITOR
Dana McCurley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your white papers, best Web links, Ask the Experts questions and tips. (Please submit your ATE questions and tips via SearchDomino.com.)

DIRECTOR OF SITE SALES
Gabrielle DeRussy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sponsor this or any other TechTarget newsletter.

A B O U T   T H I S   N E W S L E T T E R
This newsletter is published by TechTarget, the most targeted IT media.
Copyright 2003 TechTarget. All rights reserved.
To unsubscribe from "Today's News":
OR
  -  Go to unsubscribe and enter your e-mail address to cancel your subscription

Please note, unsubscribe requests may take up to 24 hours to process; you may receive additional mailings during that time. A confirmation e-mail will be sent when your request has been successfully processed.