Title: searchDomino.com - Today's News: Headlines and advice for Domino/Notes professionals
A newsletter published by TechTarget
 December 17, 2003 >> Receive this e-mail as text   >> About this e-mail
ISSUE SPONSORED BY:
>>  GSX Groupware Solutions: Spend more time home over the holidays by using GSX Monitor. Find out how.
>>  Admin2004: Build your Notes/Domino administration skills
 Today's Highlights

>>  LEAD STORY:  Green Pasture ahead for IBM doc management
>>  NEWS:  Experts: National anti-spam law might benefit marketers
>>  DOMINO BLOGS:  Name your favorites
>>  THE MISSING LINK:  The Ebeneezer Scrooge IT test
 News and Top Stories

LEAD STORY
Green Pasture ahead for IBM doc management  (SearchDomino.com)
IBM expects the purchase of Green Pasture Software will strengthen its position in the
$10 billion content management market.
More on this topic:
Best Web Resources: Document management
Article: IBM delivers Lotus Workplace additions
SPONSORED BY: GSX GROUPWARE SOLUTIONS, INC.

While you're home with your family, GSX Monitor is watching the Domino Servers for you. Using the web enabler you can monitor your Dominos from anywhere. With e-Pro Magazine's choice for best administration tool, GSX Monitor, your Domino Servers will never be forgotten. Our full 30-day trial and FAST SETUP will show you how easy it can be.

Click here for more information.
NEWS
Experts: National anti-spam law might benefit marketers (SearchCRM.com)
As unbelievable as it sounds, the "can spam" measure might be a blessing to marketers coping with much tougher state laws.

NEWS
IBM readies policy-based management tool for non-techies (eWEEK)
IBM is previewing a new tool on its alphaWorks Web site that would let non-technical admins and managers automate data administration tasks, such as defining complex policies that can be executed automatically based on definitions.

DAILY HEADLINES
All headlines, including those below, are available from our news page.
 VIEW ALL NEWS AND TOP STORIES

 Announcements & Links

DOMINO BLOGS
Name your favorites
Do you have a Domino- or Notes-related blog you just can't get enough of? Send us your favorite blog, and we'll post the results. We want to find out who your favorite bloggers are so we can spread the word.

SPONSORED BY: ADMIN2004

BUILD YOUR NOTES/DOMINO ADMINISTRATION SKILLS
Admin2004 returns to Boston for it's 5th year on May 12-14, 2004. Get the skills to improve messaging, boost performance, strengthen security, ease your ND6 upgrade, streamline server and database administration, enrich Web serving, expand and simplify collaboration, enhance user management in your environment, and much more!

Click here for more information and to save $200 when you register today!

TAKE OUR POLL
Are you offended?
Los Angeles County recently asked technology vendors to eliminate the terms "master" and "slave" from equipment where one device or procedure controls another, because they may be considered offensive. Do you think the terms are offensive? (Don't forget to sound off on this poll.)

FEATURED TOPIC
Can you can spam?
Our recent SearchDomino.com poll told us that the biggest messaging headache is spam. So we decided to give you the tools to ease the pain.

DECEMBER TIPS CONTEST
Win Motorola T5720 two-way radios
This must-have set of two rechargeable Ni/Cd battery-powered Motorola TalkAbout radios with accessories has a five-mile range, 22 channels, 38 privacy codes, 10 audible call tones, talk-confirmation tone, audible low-battery alert and battery meter, as well as optional voice activation. To win these crazy cool gadgets, submit your best developer or administrator tip today!

THE MISSING LINK
The Ebeneezer Scrooge IT test

To all the geeks who are more inclined to have visions of data warehouses, rather than sugarplums, dancing through their heads: Open up, say "Bah," and take this holiday quiz from WhatIs.com. This way, you'll know if you're a wise man, or woman.

FREE TIPS FROM SEARCHDOMINO.COM!
Enter your e-mail and start receiving Administrator Tips.
E-mail

Not a member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

  Contact Us

SITE EDITOR
Joyce Chutchian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your comments, opinions, best practices and ideas.

NEWS EDITOR
Jon Panker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send in your news, product announcements and poll ideas.

ASSISTANT SITE EDITOR
Dana McCurley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your white papers, best Web links, Ask the Experts questions and tips. (Please submit your ATE questions and tips via SearchDomino.com.)

DIRECTOR OF SITE SALES
Gabrielle DeRussy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sponsor this or any other TechTarget newsletter.

A B O U T   T H I S   N E W S L E T T E R
This newsletter is published by TechTarget, the most targeted IT media.
Copyright 2003 TechTarget. All rights reserved.
To unsubscribe from "Today's News":
OR
  -  Go to unsubscribe and enter your e-mail address to cancel your subscription

Please note, unsubscribe requests may take up to 24 hours to process; you may receive additional mailings during that time. A confirmation e-mail will be sent when your request has been successfully processed.