Title: searchDomino.com - Today's News: Headlines and advice for Domino/Notes professionals
A newsletter published by TechTarget
 January 05, 2004 >> Receive this e-mail as text   >> About this e-mail
ISSUE SPONSORED BY:
>>  Enterprise Outsourcing Decisions: Confirm your registration today and save $1,495.
 Today's Highlights

>>  LEAD STORY:  Expert predictions -- 2004 is the year of collaboration
>>  NEWS:  Java community group set to launch
>>  TAKE OUR POLL:  Improving employment picture
>>  THE MISSING LINK:  The bitterest pill for spammed masses
 News and Top Stories

LEAD STORY
Expert predictions: 2004 is the year of collaboration  (SearchDomino.com)
Industry experts say IBM Lotus will take messaging and collaboration to the next level in 2004.
More on this topic:
Experts: Ask your question to the SearchDomino.com gurus
Sound Off: Share your thoughts on what 2004 has in store
SPONSORED BY: ENTERPRISE OUTSOURCING DECISIONS

MARCH 24 - 26, ATLANTA, GA
Is cost still the main reason for outsourcing? What aspects of your business should you outsource -- the critical or non-critical business functions? Enterprise Outsourcing Decisions delivers answers to these questions and more for companies already outsourcing or still in the decision-making process. Learn how to achieve greater ROI from your investments, make smart offshore outsourcing decisions, choose the right vendors and set your sourcing strategy.

Confirm your registration today and save $1,495.
NEWS
Java community group set to launch (eWEEK)
It's now all systems go for the Java Tools Community, a commitment by BEA, Sun and Oracle to link their frameworks. The group is promising to heavily support Java Community Process.

NEWS
IBM signs outsourcing contract with Target (InternetNews)
The 10-year, on-demand agreement calls for IBM to manage the retail giant's mainframe infrastructure.

DAILY HEADLINES
All headlines, including those below, are available from our news page.
  > Look for spam surge in 2004
 VIEW ALL NEWS AND TOP STORIES

 Announcements & Links

TAKE OUR POLL
Improving employment picture
Will job prospects for Domino professionals improve in 2004?

DEVELOPER DISCUSSION FORUM
Main categories in left frame
"KayRamesh" writes:
I have an application database where the documents are created based on the categories. I would like to have the main categories of the document in left side frame, and when the categories are clicked on, all the documents under the category are shown in a right frame. This is similar to a Windows Explorer tree structure view. I tried an outline, but the categories are not predefined, so they cannot be created dynamically.
>>  Help "KayRamesh."

BEST WEB LINKS
Notes Domino 6 webcast archives
Whether you are researching an upgrade or looking for best practices, our past ND6 webcasts presented by industry experts will fill your cup with knowledge.

THE MISSING LINK
The bitterest pill for spammed masses

You probably spent a good deal of 2003 skewering spam, so AOL's list of most popular spam subject lines should come as little or no surprise. OK, maybe "popular" isn't the right word. Here's a hint at the most notorious subject line: It has to do with the pill that promises to make men more manly and makes many more men and women want to satisfy their primal urge to hit "delete."

FREE TIPS FROM SEARCHDOMINO.COM!
Enter your e-mail and start receiving Administrator Tips.
E-mail

Not a member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

  Contact Us

SITE EDITOR
Joyce Chutchian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your comments, opinions, best practices and ideas.

NEWS EDITOR
Jon Panker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send in your news, product announcements and poll ideas.

ASSISTANT SITE EDITOR
Dana McCurley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your white papers, best Web links, Ask the Experts questions and tips. (Please submit your ATE questions and tips via SearchDomino.com.)

DIRECTOR OF SITE SALES
Gabrielle DeRussy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sponsor this or any other TechTarget newsletter.

A B O U T   T H I S   N E W S L E T T E R
This newsletter is published by TechTarget, the most targeted IT media.
Copyright 2004 TechTarget. All rights reserved.
To unsubscribe from "Today's News":
OR
  -  Go to unsubscribe and enter your e-mail address to cancel your subscription

Please note, unsubscribe requests may take up to 24 hours to process; you may receive additional mailings during that time. A confirmation e-mail will be sent when your request has been successfully processed.