Title: searchDomino.com - Today's News: Headlines and advice for Domino/Notes professionals
A newsletter published by TechTarget
 January 28, 2004 >> Receive this e-mail as text   >> About this e-mail
ISSUE SPONSORED BY:
>>  Swing Software: SWING InOffice 2 Integrates Notes, Office and PDF!
 Today's Highlights

>>  LEAD STORY:  Lotusphere '04: Developers stay true to Lotus
>>  NEWS:  iSeries not lost in Lotusphere shuffle
>>  DEVELOPER DISCUSSION FORUM THREAD:  Lotus form on the Web
>>  THE MISSING LINK:  The Clinton legacy -- eight years, two e-mails
 News and Top Stories

LEAD STORY
Lotusphere '04: Developers stay true to Lotus  (SearchDomino.com)
Microsoft may be trying to play off Domino developers' uncertainty, but the message appears to be falling on deaf ears.
More on this topic:
Special event coverage: Lotusphere '04
Article: Comforting the Domino base
SPONSORED BY: SWING SOFTWARE

SWING INOFFICE 2 INTEGRATES NOTES, OFFICE AND PDF! Just released SWING InOffice 2 is the only tool for Lotus Notes that provides both MS Office integration and PDF conversion in a single package, removing the need for an external PDF tool. Advanced reporting, charting, formatting, data exchange, and document distribution. Works with any Notes database.

Download today.
NEWS
iSeries not lost in Lotusphere shuffle (SearchDomino.com)
The marketing hype isn't quite what it once was, but the iSeries is still playing a role in upcoming IBM Lotus releases.

NEWS
Hackers scanning for ports opened by Mydoom (SearchSecurity.com)
Security experts warn IT administrators that hackers are already looking for the backdoors opened by the virulent Mydoom worm.

DAILY HEADLINES
All headlines, including those below, are available from our news page.
 VIEW ALL NEWS AND TOP STORIES

 Announcements & Links

"Psrini" writes:
I am Web enabling an existing Lotus Notes form. My Submit Action has @Command([FileSave]). I am calling two agents from the WebQuerySave Agent. One for validating the form and one for submitting the form. The agents give me a type mismatch error. Please help!
>>  See the code and help "Psrini."

FEATURED TOPIC
The great debates
TechTarget editors face off in five great technology debates. Read their opinions and bone up on the facts on Linux vs. Windows, thin or fat clients, wireless LANS, outsourcing and hiring hackers.

TAKE OUR POLL
Move to Microsoft?
If you were offered migration incentives, would you be tempted to move to a Microsoft development environment?

THE MISSING LINK
The Clinton legacy -- eight years, two e-mails

Evidently, former President Bill Clinton was like any other chief executive -- he didn't send e-mails, but his handlers sure did. The archives of the Clinton library will house a whopping 40 million electronic dispatches. The prez actually sent two of them, and one of those was a test to see whether he knew how to push the buttons. Who was the lucky recipient of that sole e-mail? No, not her! It was former Sen. John Glenn -- a space pioneer for man, and a cyberspace pioneer for Mr. Clinton, who prefers the old-fashioned phone and the older-fashioned hard-copy note. So Al Gore may have helped "invent" the Internet, but that doesn't mean his boss used it.

FREE TIPS FROM SEARCHDOMINO.COM!
Enter your e-mail and start receiving Administrator Tips.
E-mail

Not a member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

  Contact Us

SITE EDITOR
Joyce Chutchian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your comments, opinions, best practices and ideas.

NEWS EDITOR
Jon Panker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send in your news, product announcements and poll ideas.

ASSISTANT SITE EDITOR
Dana McCurley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your white papers, best Web links, Ask the Experts questions and tips. (Please submit your ATE questions and tips via SearchDomino.com.)

DIRECTOR OF SITE SALES
Gabrielle DeRussy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sponsor this or any other TechTarget newsletter.

A B O U T   T H I S   N E W S L E T T E R
This newsletter is published by TechTarget, the most targeted IT media.
Copyright 2004 TechTarget. All rights reserved.
To unsubscribe from "Today's News":
OR
  -  Go to unsubscribe and enter your e-mail address to cancel your subscription

Please note, unsubscribe requests may take up to 24 hours to process; you may receive additional mailings during that time. A confirmation e-mail will be sent when your request has been successfully processed.