Title: Today's News
  June 16, 2004 Published by  SearchDomino.com

Today's News

searchDomino.com
News Topics Ask the Experts Tips Webcasts White Papers Products and Vendors
Issue Sponsored By:
  > Postini Enterprise Spam Filtering

IN THIS ISSUE:
  > Featured Topic: Top 10 sites for Notes/Domino professionals
  > IBM's Selinger enters Women in Technology Hall of Fame
  > Security technologies an enterprise really needs
  > IT Career Expert: Is IT enough? Business skills for the IT geek
  > Geeks 'glummin' it' in IT department

AD How to Preemptively Eliminate the Top 5 Email Security Threats
Are worries about spam and virus attacks to your enterprise email system keeping you up at night? See why spam and viruses are only the "tip of the iceberg" when it comes to email security threats. Learn how you can eliminate the top 5 security threats to your email system, including the silent killer -- directory harvest attacks. Download the latest white paper to learn more

Headlines

Featured Topic: Top 10 sites for Notes/Domino professionals
[SearchDomino.com]
Besides SearchDomino.com (of course!), here are our picks for the top 10 resources essential to every Lotus Notes/Domino IT pro's online toolbox.

MORE INFO:
Check out more SearchDomino.com Featured Topics

IBM's Selinger enters Women in Technology Hall of Fame
[SearchDatabase.com]
IBM's Patricia Selinger was recently named to the Women in Technology Hall of Fame, nearly two decades after she helped develop the first relational database.

Security technologies an enterprise really needs
[SearchSecurity.com]
Gartner notes which technologies may benefit enterprises, and which technologies they can pass on.

Also on SearchDomino.com

TIPS: IT Career Expert: Is IT enough? Business skills for the IT geek
Downsizing. Outsourcing. Working more, earning less. Sound familiar? Believe it or not, as tough as times are, you can come out ahead of the game, if you have the right blend of skills, smarts and spirit. This article offers advice on surviving -- and succeeding.
Click here to read the article.

ASK THE EXPERTS: Ask Jens Bruntt: Add sheets to an Excel file at time of export
Dear Jens: I'm creating a report on the Web that I will export to Excel with LotusScript (using Content-Type:application/vnd.ms-excel). Can I add different sheets to the Excel file at the time of export?
Click here to read Jens' expert response.

TOPICS: Tip Contest: Submit a tip! You could win an iRiver Flash MP3 player!
We're offering a kickin' new prize in return for your best tip, trick or timesaver or code. This iRiver Flash MP3 player, complete with FM tuner and voice recorder, can be yours -- but only if you enter the contest. So, let us hear from you today.
Submit your tip here.
Check out the prize.

The Missing Link

Geeks 'glummin' it' in IT department
[SearchExchange.com]
How is morale in the world of IT these days? Let's put it this way: Jacques Cousteau never went down that far.

Read the story

Contact Us
Sales
For sales inquiries, please contact us at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Editorial
For feedback about any of our articles or to send us your article ideas, please contact us at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TechTarget - The Most Targeted IT Media This e-newsletter is published by SearchDomino.com, a targeted Web site from TechTarget, the most targeted IT media and events company.

To unsubscribe from "Today's News":