Title: Administrator Tips
  October 07, 2004 Published by  SearchDomino.com

Administrator Tips

searchDomino.com
News Topics ITKnowledge Exchange Tips Ask the Experts Webcasts White Papers
Issue Sponsored By:
  > Postini, Inc.
  > Commontime -- mSecureOTA 3.5: Wireless security for Domino

IN THIS ISSUE:
  >  Capture mailbox database size and export to Excel
  >  Ask Michael Lazar: Push mail from Domain A to Domain B
  >  More recently posted administrator tips
  >  Tip Contest: Submit your tip to win a new Apple 4 GB iPod Mini!
  >  Featured Topic: Know your names.nsf
  >  New Poll: How would you describe your knowledge of LotusScript?

Headlines

Capture mailbox database size and export to Excel
[Mike Bird]
Do you have a limit on mailbox database size? Have you ever wondered how you could quickly find out the size of all the databases, and then put the data into Excel? This tip shows you how.

AD Expert's Guide to Choosing an Anti-Spam Solution -- White Paper
Overwhelmed in trying to choose an anti-spam solution? Find out how to categorize email security approaches, and use 10 critical factors to determine the best protection for your enterprise email system. Download the free white paper here.

Ask Michael Lazar: Push mail from Domain A to Domain B
[SearchDomino.com]
Dear Mike: How do I connect from Domain A to push mail to Domain B when Domain B is now a cluster server? How does Domain A server connect during failover in Domain B? How many connection documents will I need?
Click here to read Mike's expert response.

More recently posted administrator tips
[SearchDomino.com]
  • R6 upgrade checklist (Sept. 21, 2004)
  • Build an extended directory catalog (Sept. 8, 2004)
  • LDAP, Domino and Windows: Making it work (Aug. 11, 2004)
  • Monitoring WebSphere performance (July 28, 2004)
  • Cool tricks for password recovery (July 14, 2004)
  • More protection against e-mail address harvesters (July 14, 2004)
  • The dangers of 'dummy' e-mail accounts (June 16, 2004)
  • Toolbar tip to improve R6 performance (June 10, 2004)
  • Manage all your databases at once (June 9, 2004)
  • Policies and archive bug (June 7, 2004)
  • Password expiration for Notes IDs (May 24, 2004)
  • Can't launch attachments? Check the form security (May 24, 2004)
  • Secret Notes client for Domino 5.x (W32) (May 24, 2004)
  • Monitoring cluster replication (May 20, 2004)
  • An easy way to organize resources in names.nsf (May 13, 2004)

    Also on SearchDomino.com

    CONTESTS:  Tip Contest: Submit your tip to win a new Apple 4 GB iPod Mini!
    It's a new month and a new tip contest! This time around we're offering a truly awesome grand prize -- a metallic blue Apple 4 GB iPod Mini! Submit your Notes/Domino-related tips, tricks, timesavers or code today for your chance to win.
    Check out the prize and submit your tip here.

    AD FREE TRIAL: OVER-THE-AIR SECURITY FOR WIRELESS DEVICES
    Provides true end-to-end AES security 'over-the-air' between wireless mobile devices and the corporate network. The only PDA/Smartphone security solution designed specifically for the Domino Enterprise environment. How to get a free enterprise trial? USA Toll free +1 866 706 0609, ROW +44 1332 537 628 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    TOPICS:  Featured Topic: Know your names.nsf
    Do you know your names.nsf? Find out. Take a look at this collection of tips and expert advice on using, managing and troubleshooting this key component of your Notes/Domino system.

    POLLS:  New Poll: How would you describe your knowledge of LotusScript?
    Are you a beginner? Are you an expert? How much do you think you know about LotusScript? Cast your vote in our poll.

    PREVIOUS POLL RESULTS: In our last poll, we asked about your reaction to the end of R5 support. Here's what you and your peers told us.

    Contact Us
    Sales
    For sales inquiries, please contact us at:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Editorial
    For feedback about any of our articles or to send us your article ideas, please contact us at:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Free E-Newsletters!
    Select e-newsletters you would like to receive via e-mail!

     SearchDomino: Spam and Security Tip
     SearchDomino: Domino & WebSphere Strategies

    Not a Member? We?ll activate your membership with your subscription.

  • TechTarget - The Most Targeted IT Media This e-newsletter is published by SearchDomino.com, a targeted Web site from TechTarget, the most targeted IT media and events company.

    To unsubscribe from "Administrator Tips":