Title: Developer Tips

AD Train Your Notes 6/6.5 Users!
TLCC's User Training is the easiest, most effective way to train thousands of Notes 6 users. One low cost site license (significantly less than other training options) gets you the courses needed to train your users upgrading to 6/6.5 or for users new to Notes. Users can take the course using a Notes client or a browser. Easily customize the course lessons. Click here to try a free demo course!

ADVICE:  Ask Brian Mahoney: Create link to launch attachment in new IE window
Dear Brian: I access a Notes 5.0 database through HTTP. The attachment in a document acts as an icon on the Web page. I'd like to make a link with some characters that will launch the attachment in a new Internet Explorer window rather than show the icon on the Web page. Can I do this? If so, how?
Click here to read Brian's expert response.

WHAT'S NEW:  ITKnowledgeExchange: Help us beta test this new feature!
ITKnowledgeExchange is a place where IT professionals can share ideas, expertise and get those difficult technical questions answered by other IT pros. Better than a forum or listserv, it provides the opportunity to collaborate with groups and individual experts who share similar areas of IT expertise. This new feature is currently in beta. Sign up today and help us make it a success! Want to see what it's all about first? Check out this collection of archived threads.

Contact Us
Sales
For sales inquiries, please contact us at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Editorial
For feedback about any of our articles or to send us your article ideas, please contact us at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Free E-Newsletters!
Select e-newsletters you would like to receive via e-mail!

 SearchDomino: Domino & WebSphere Strategies
 SearchDomino: Spam and Security Tip

Not a Member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

TechTarget - The Most Targeted IT Media This e-newsletter is published by SearchDomino.com, a targeted Web site from TechTarget, the most targeted IT media and events company.

To unsubscribe from "Developer Tips":