July 9, 2001

Dear searchSolaris.com Member,

Here are this week's highlights of upcoming news and events:

* Featured Topic: StarOffice
* Featured Expert: Chris Baker
* Solaris Job of the Week
* Learning Zone Book of the Week
* Storage Decisions 2001
* Featured Destination- searchCRM.com

FEATURED TOPIC: StarOffice
Microsoft Office isn't the only set of applications in the personal
productivity game. Sun's StarOffice, which ships free with Solaris,
has also made gains in the office in recent years. StarOffice allows
users to create documents, send emails, create presentations and
more. And searchSolaris offers dozens of StarOffice resources,
including links to news stories, FAQs, reviews, tutorials and expert
advice. Go to:
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/

To learn more, go to our StarOffice Best Web Links:
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/bestWebLinks/0,289521,sid12_tax287078,00.html

FEATURED EXPERT: Chris Baker
Are you working with Solaris on Intel? If so, let Chris Baker help
you with all you latest questions. Chris is our resident Solaris on
Intel expert and he is here to help you get the job done. Stop by our
Ask the Experts section for help with this and much more.
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/ateAnswers/0,289620,sid12_tax287980,00.html

Meet Chris at:
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/ateExpertBio/0,289623,sid12_cid399206,00.html

Ask Chris a "Solaris on Intel" question anytime! Go to:
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/ateQuestion/0,289624,sid12_cid399206_tax287980,00.html

COMPLETE DETAILS NOW AVAILABLE FOR STORAGE DECISIONS 2001
The complete agenda for SearchStorage.com's STORAGE DECISIONS 2001
member conference is now available at
http://www.StorageDecisions.com.

Top analysts like Gartner Group VP Nick Allen, ESG's Steve Duplessie
and Evaluator Group's Randy Kerns sort through competing claims and
standards. Plus, benefit from hands-on storage management advice of
noted authors and thought leaders like Marc Staimer, Jon William
Toigo, and Marc Farley, as well as case studies from your peers and
much, much more!

As a member of SearchSolaris.com, you can qualify to attend Storage
Decisions 2001 FREE of charge if you are an IT pro who is focused on
managing storage in enterprise environments! Learn more about this
exclusive event and apply today to see if you qualify to attend:
http://www.storagedecisions.com

SOLARIS JOB OF THE WEEK
Software Engineer - Oxford International-Jupiter - New York, NY
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/flipdogFrame/0,289215,sid12,00.html?text=&loc=world_US&srch=%22Software+Engineer%22+and+%28Solaris+or+Sun+or+Unix%29&job=1

Remember to submit your resume and JobHunter agents to auto-notify
you regarding opportunities you seek.
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/careers/0,289753,sid12_gci531829,00.html

LEARNING ZONE BOOK OF THE WEEK
*StarOffice 5.2 Companion, 1/e
The practical, user-friendly, insider's guide to mastering
StarOffice!
-The step-by-step, task-based productivity guide to StarOffice
-For Windows, Linux, and Solaris platforms
-Covers Writer, Calc, Impress, Web, Draw, Image, Schedule, Mail,
Address Book, Base, and more
http://www.digitalguru.com/dgstore/product.asp?sku=0130307033&dept%5Fid=142&ac%5Fid=68&accountnumber=&couponnumber=

FEATURED DESTINATION: searchCRM.com
Be the "go-to" technical person in your company and stand out as the
one with all the answers. SearchCRM.com demystifies the technology
challenges and IT strategy involved in rolling out CRM and
CRM-related solutions. For example, just last Thursday VPs from
Oracle, NCR, and PeopleSoft participated in the discussion forums,
taking questions on "fast-track CRM deployment." Take a look right
here:
http://searchcrm.discussions.techtarget.com/WebX?[EMAIL PROTECTED]^1@.ee84d16
Sign up as a member for full benefits, like access to the new white
paper: How to Turn Around Your Stalled CRM Implementation
http://searchcrm.techtarget.com/whitepaper/1,289194,sid11_gci753010,00.html

MEMBER FEEDBACK
What do you think of the site? Are there issues or problems that you
want to see covered on the site? Email your thoughts and comments to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks everyone for all the support!
SearchSolaris.com is a TechTarget.com community site. To become a
member of any or all of our search engine sites, just click on the
"Edit Your Profile" link at the top of SearchSolaris.com and update
as you like.

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter simply reply to
this message with "REMOVE" in the subject line.  Or, visit
http://searchSolaris.techtarget.com/register
and adjust your subscriptions accordingly.

If you choose to unsubscribe using our automated processing, you
must send the "REMOVE" request from the email account to which
this newsletter was delivered.  Please allow 24 hours for your
"REMOVE" request to be processed.