You consider yourself a Solaris guru. Your colleagues always come to
you for answers to the tough questions. Frequent visits to
SearchSolaris.com keep you well informed. But are you good enough to
accept the challenge of Mr. Know-IT-All?

We don't blame you if you delete this e-mail without testing your
prowess against what the venerable quizmaster has to offer. But will
you be able to live with yourself if you don't lay your knowledge on
the line? Topics covered include Solaris commands, filesystems,
current events and more.

Take the challenge now: http://searchSolaris.com/r/0,,10561,00.htm

Why not forward this e-mail to your co-workers, and laugh at how
their puny scores compare. Or are you afraid?

Once you are done proving your superiority, maintain it by staying on
top of the latest Solaris news. Opt-in to the SearchSolaris.com Daily
News by clicking below.