great! how long is your talk Oscar? in jonathan's message, it said 7-9p at
the venue, but this month it seems like a 1-hour talk followed by a 1-hour
brewfest. i just need to know how many slides i would need for the talk so i
can customize it for you guys.

as far as the venue goes, it looks like Fremont is going to win... we're
right under/next to the Fremont St bridge, so you can probably bike there.
parking is weird though so just be aware of that as it's in a private
business complex. having it here would be easier for me too as i don't make
it to Kirkland as much, but i wouldn't be opposed to holding it there at
some point cuz i know peeps from that office.

<commercial>
i'm offering my twice yearly hardcore intro+intermediate Python 3-day course
down in San Francisco again next month, so if you want me to convert your
friends & co-workers to Python, here's your chance. :-) totally convenient
(& free) from the airport:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cls/2495963854.html
</commercial>

cheers,
-wesley

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Oscar Baechler <oscarbaech...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Also +1 Fremont :)
>
> Wesley's talk sounds great to me!
>

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Richard Fuhr <richard.f...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> +1 Fremont
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Kevin LaTona <li...@studiosola.com>wrote:
>>
>>> +1 Fremont
>>>

>>> On Sep 21, 2011, at 10:06 AM, Matt S. wrote:
>>>
>>>  +1 Fremont

"Python Web Development with Django", Addison Wesley, (c) 2009
    http://withdjango.com

wesley.chun : wescpy-gmail.com : @wescpy
http://cyberwebconsulting.com