sure np... glad to be able to come up there to give this talk! also i forgot
to give jonathan the link for the training, and sadly, today is the 2nd day
of 3 already, but i'll be doing a more applications-focused class in
February. the link for all my courses is http://cyberwebconsulting.com

cheers,
-wesley

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM, jentzen mooney <jentzenski...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Awesome bosum!!
> :)
> Thanks again.

> *From:* Jonathan Mark <jhm...@xenops.com>

"Python Web Development with Django", Addison Wesley, (c) 2009
    http://withdjango.com

wesley.chun : wescpy-gmail.com : @wescpy
http://cyberwebconsulting.com