Da: Pablo Gietz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Inviato: lunedi 3 settembre 2001 21.26
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: Network mapping (graphically)

Hi gurus.

Thanks for all who responding to control of surfing. We are working on
that right now.

Another help please:

We need to map (graphically if possible) a man-wan-LAN network, we need
to know all the active components, operating systems running, servers,
clients, routers, switches, etc. The people, who managed that, leave the
company without writing a complete documentation.
I have made a lot of research on Internet and there are many products.
Many of that I have downloaded and tried but not conform to us.

But. Could you point me to the right direction?

Thanks