When using this command, the IP snort spits out is always the one given with
"-S", but in the /var/log/messages i can see a lookup for the real IP of the
machine which is doing the scan. So I don't really believe, that it's binding
another one. I tried to have a closer look in the headers with snort and
tcpdump, but I can't find even a hint of the real IP. I think the real is
searched via the MAC-address, but it isn't included in the TCP- and IP-headers,
or is it??? So, when sending over the LAN, is the packet wrapped within a header
that includes the MAC?