What you have got there is one of the latest self propogating viruses,
it can be read about at  http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2001-26.html
What it does (for those that cant be bothered reading the advisory. Is
scan through your subnet (class c, b, or a) and for each IP it finds it
tried to do about 16 different IIS exploits, once you get infected via
that, it will attempt to tftp a file called admin.dll to your box, and
then execute it, once you get that, you are the not-so-proud owner of a
infected Windows nt/2000 server that will try to spawn more copies of
itself by that exact same method.

Also, once you are infected, your web server will attatch something.eml
to  every web page that it serves. and this .eml file will do the same
thing, i.e. perform a few registry hacks, and possibly download
admin.dll, i am not totally sure on this though, i understand roughly
how it works, but not in any exacting detail. Currently www.google.com
is even infected by this self propogating virus.

There are patches for it out there, but this virus has hit very hard, it
will slow your link down regardless of  your platform, as once infected,
a system will shoot out a massive number of requests. As a example of
this, one of our clients bad request logs for the past 24 hrs here have
shot up by something in the region of 60 times larger than those from 72
hours ago. This may also be a problem affecting one of the earlier posts
to this list (port 80 not resolving. from 'Michael Wilcox').

Regards

Michael Sim

--
Michael Sim