But yet, you still have an open guest share on the PDC.  This still goes back to my
"surely no admin with a brain would do this" argument.

JayW

>>> "Mark Maher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 09/24/01 08:12AM >>>
I also ran the scanner and received "Open Guest Share - Infected" on our PDC. We
tested and ran virus scanners and the PDC was NOT   Infected.

Mark Maher
Ochsner Medical Foundations
>>> "Parvez Ahmed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 09/21/01 09:00PM >>>
I see the same thing on when I run the scans "open guest shares". I
think it picks up if you have share created. We tested with a share,
with selected users and it still gave back same response. Even though
the access to the access to the share was restricted.