Winfingerprint from http://winfingerprint.sourceforge.net

Open Source Win32 command line application
Raw ICMP support to determine if hosts are active
Determines Service Pack and Hotfix Level
Checks IIS for directory traversal and codered vulnerabilities.
Can use current credentials or command line supplied credentials
Write output to screen and text file.
Enumerates ALL shares on host C$,D$,ADMIN$,MYFILES, ETC.
Scans each share for admin.dll, readme.exe, readme.eml, root.exe,
riched20.dll, load.exe,and mmc.exe, *.nws, *.eml
 If found, displays file size and if hidden attribute is set.
Quick scan single host, Scan a text file of hosts, or enter an unlimited IP
Checks system.ini for shell=explorer.exe load.exe -donotloadold
Checks if guest account is enabled If current credentials or supplied
credentials fail, will attempt Guest account.
Provide Domain Controller and more...