Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 9:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Syn Flood generator / Dos Attack generator

I would think the best tool would be NESSUS.

http://www.nessus.org/

Nessus is considered on of the best security scanners available. That is
a huge statement consdering it is open source tool.

It will do excelent DOS testing.

Using NESSUS may move you out of the security-basics and turn you into
the security-expert.