From: Fred Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 12:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Reversing IIS Lockdown tool...

Ok...

working on a non-production test server so this isn't critical...

BUT... I tried the IIS Lockdown tool and now it has me royally fudged...

The server eventually will be serving .asp pages... during the run of the
lockdown utility I made sure that the option to disable asp wasn't
checked...

Now I'm constantly getting "HTTP 500 - Internal server error"

The event log says that the issue is "The server did not register DCOM with
the required timeout" or something to that extent...

any suggestions, folks?

Fred Edwards