To all,

I am trying to develop a document outlining penetration testing for a whole

year, which would also need to be broken down into each quarter. I’m hopping

to outline the rules for the penetration testing (Scope) as well as the

tools used. The document should include Extranet, Intranet and Internet.

I’m unsure if anyone has developed this kind of document before, but if

anyone has anything that they feel may help, please pass it on. Can anyone

help?

Thanks

CSIRT.WS (Computer Security Incident Response Team - World Site)