>From every mountainside let freedom ring.
--Samuel Francis Smith, from the anthem "America", 1831

-----Original Message-----
From: leon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 7:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: security news?????

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any favorite sites regarding security news?  I use to
love securitynewsportal.com but it was defaced last night (10/24) and
the people who run the site now say it will be shut down.  HNN is dead
and @stake doesn't seem to care as they update there webpage once every
three days with a mere one story.  I also read
securityfocus.com/elsewhere but this is not enough.

Does anyone have links, mailing lists, or etc that they would like to
sure?

It would be much appreciated and to the people who read
securitynewsportal.com I will miss it as much as you do.

Cheers,

Leon