De: Paul Innella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Viernes 9 de Noviembre de 2001 03:30 PM
Para: 'Dennis Oliver'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: RE: IDS Question

Virtually all IDS products will allow for alerts that generate emails
and pages as their means of notification.  Our experience is that ISS'
solution is in fact one of the easier to manage while Symantec's is more
difficult.  The best solution that we have seen, however, is Enterasys'
Dragon product for manageability, cost, and effectiveness.

Paul Innella, CISSP
www.TDISecurity.com