>Does anyone know of any repository of valid MD5 hashes for all critical
>Windows NT/2000 system files and critical files for IIS and other
>applications.  thanks

i kinda wanted this for a reference as well so i made a quick prog
to hash all the exe/sys/dll files in \winnt\*

it woudl be nice to see about 6-8 more machines hashed this way and
added to the db so we can get a good reference across servicepacks
/ hotfixes etc..

right now there are 3000+ entries from a Win2k Adv Server SP2 + double
decode hotfix... anybody that want to help can download the open source
program and database from

http://geocities.com/dzzie/2k-hashs.zip

when i get a broad enough sample i will probably put it up with a web
front end for reference...if there is anyone with  more bandwidth wants
to mirror it let me know :)