Hey all,

The default port is 10000 but it  might be changed to a different port. Check it
in the concentrator under system+group+groupname+modify.

Jean R. Sigue, OM Technology Inc.
140 Broadway 26th Fl
New York NY 10004
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:646-4282923
Cellphone: +1-917-257 9742

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "Al Miller"   |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          >             |
|        |                        |
|        |          11/14/2001    |
|        |          03:32 PM      |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |      To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        |
  |      cc:     (bcc: Jean R. Sigue/OMT/OMGROUP)                         |
  |      Subject:     Cisco VPN client                                    |

Hey All,

I had a question regarding what ports on my firewall should be opened to
make a VPN connection?  I am using the Cisco VPN client 3.02 on a Win2K
Server box into an Altega 3000 VPN concentrator.  I have tried google,
the cisco site and online help.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Al Miller