Hi,

a combination I think is very nice is OpenSSH (there is a free NT Version
here: http://www.networksimplicity.com) in combination with VNC or any
other remote tool. For OpenSSH on NT uses NT accounts, you can set-up a
policy that will lock the account used after x false logins making it
quite secure. If your Remote Control then uses a second authentication
different from the SSH one you should be fine given that you use a very
low-priviledged account for SSH. Just another hint, you can set OpenSSH to
listen on a different port than 22 so that it is more difficult to be
recognised by Port-Scans.

Kind regards,

Jens Mickerts

Matt LYNCH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>