From: Raghu Chinthoju [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 4:28 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Listening processes.

Hi Group,

Can we find out what processes are listening on what TCP/IP ports on a
UNIX host? I there a straight forward command to find that out?

Regards,
Raghu.

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should
not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose it's contents to any
other person. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message
are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of Wilco
International.