At 12:57 PM 11/28/01 -0500, Spigelman, David wrote:
>I've been running v2.0.14 for months now on a W2k platform without a hiccup.

Thanks to all who replied.  We'll look into it some more.  I'm told that it
only dies during backups.  Since this is a fast enough machine to flood the
100meg ethernet during the backup process, our Admin wonders if TPF just
gets overloaded.  It would seem unlikely, but he's pretty sharp about this
kind of thing; I give his opinion a lot of credence.

I'd consider this all off-topic, except for the possibility that this kind
of problem could lead to a DOS attack.  (OK - maybe I'm stretching it a
little bit....)  We'll talk to the folks at Tinysoft, and I'll post again
if we learn anything interesting.

Thanks again.