At Wednesday, 28 November 2001, "R. Toma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I scanned my homeserver for open ports and I found that I have the
ports:

>12345 NetBus
>20034 NetBus Pro
>31337 BackOriffice
>
>open. Now, are these the famous trojans? I have linux, aren't they
>programmed for a MS platform? How can I close these ports????
>
>PLEASE!!!

First off relax. You don't have trojans unless it is something absolutly
brand new. As far as I know Netbus nor BackOriffice have been ported
to UNIX (except the clients). Try a ps ax to get a litsing of all
programs and services running so that you can track down what is
running at those ports. Also, netstat -a and see if anything is connected.

Ash