correct me if I am wrong, but on all my win2k pro boxes there are only 2
accounts that reside locally on the workstation.  Unless you are adding
accounts manually, there should only be two accounts locally on the
workstation.  One is "Administrator" and the other "Guest".  The Guest acct
is disabled by default I beleive.  So if you don't give your users local
admin rights to the workstations they won't be able to add themselves
locally therefore will only be able to log on as domain users.

later
dw