From: Dan Trainor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 3:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: another little IM problem...

Does this alarm anyone else?  How will AOL fix this problem without
making users download any patches / fixes?  Are they going to install it
themselves?  If so, if they can fix this problem by installing a fix on
to your machine, what's stopping a malicious user from installing
something else on your machine?

If I am misunderstanding how this latest vulnerability works, I do
apologize for this "junk" mail. :)

-dt