Hello Ben,

A lot of it depends on your budget for the resources you need. If you plan
on keeping the DSL connection to your office, not expanding to a
fractional or full T1, I'd reccomend the Netgear line of firewall /
routers. I personally use a Netgear RO-318 for my home office, and it does
a great job. I do my own email, and web site from here as well. It is a
very inexpensive solution (around $175), and allows for full NAT (for a
/24 subnet) and port redirection. Also allows for 1 computer to have all
traffic inbound sent to it.

I'd honestly stay away from windows software based firewalls if it is at
all possible.

Chip

- -----
Chip McClure