Hello,

We install a Nokia 440 Firewal Checkpoint 1 & Esafe for anti vurus around
around more that a year ago.

We get a lot of problems like attached files changed to small .dat filles,
DNS resolution & emails waiting in the spool, as the FW and Esafe where in
a proxy mode ..., we had another default route to internet so we were
working using a proxy on browsers until this stop to work up to change the
default route to internet ...

Now our subcontractor, who has the same configuration and no pb said that
we have more the profile of an operator than a small company,
around 400 email clients, 50 internet connexions, but in 2000 as we choose
this we had "only" around 4000 email / day , begin of 2001 6000 emails, and
we may be between 8000 and 12.000 emails per day.

Alladin / Esafe change also ... and we should have to switch to Trend ?

Has somebody meet such configuration and troubbles,

many th'x
Kind regards

Patrick GROSHENS                              I.T. Department Technical
Architect
+33 155 685 870 Cel:+33 660 751 711
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+33 155 685 733 Fax
Mitsubishi Electric Telecom Europe SA    METE 25, Bld des Bouvets   F 92741
Nanterre Cedex