Sorry Mr. Holger but I dispense comments like yours.
In my last mail I only said that he will not have problem with security because
solutions like netgear only does nat and port forwarding and is not a
firewall(complementing the past mail from Scott.Vachon) and later I suggested security
products from Cisco and Check Point.

You're no one to say how I must proceed. In the next time try to read the whole mail
and pay attention ;-)

Kleber