From: Dilli Rajesh Kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 3:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: win2k ports

Hi,
     My win2k box has some open ports which i'm not sure for waht
service.
Ports 3035,3036,3037 are open if the routing and remote access service
is
enabled.And these ports keep varying everytime i restart it.Apart from
this
port 3005 is also open which i'm not able to figure out for what
purpose.Is
there any tool which gives me what ports are open in the m/c and what
are
the corresponding process for that open ports and how do i close these
ports.

Regards
DRajesh