Here is a site with a lot of links on PKI:
http://www.pki-page.org/

There is a product section on that site, too.
But PKI is a very complex issue. No product will solve certain issues.
Example: You need a good (organisational) concept for key management, before
you start implementing a product.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
best regards

Thomas Ullrich

Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.
Thomas Ullrich
Continental AG, Strategic Planning & Information Technology
Vahrenwalderstr. 9, 30165 Hannover, Germany
Phone:   +49-511-938-11048           Fax:       +49-511-938-1789
email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Visit us!  http://www.conti-online.com