MArk McReynolds wrote:

> Our AV is picking up a signature for win32.tiny.B trojan on a few machine.
> It's infecting the System Volume Information folder on WinXP Pro.  I can't
> find info on this - anyone seen it before?/

A little search on http://www.antivirus.com gave me this:
http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WM_TINY.B

/*
This is a Macro virus or a trojan. It is detected by the latest pattern
file.

Solution:

Trend customers
        Keep your pattern file and scan engine updated. Trend
        Micro antivirus software can clean or remove most types
        of viruses. Certain  viruses, such as Trojans, scripts,
        overwriting viruses and joke programs which are identified
        as "uncleanable", should simply be deleted.

All Internet users
        For a quick check-up of your PC, use HouseCall - Trend
        Micro's free online virus scanner. This will check for
        viruses which may already be on your PC.
        To keep your computer healthy by catching viruses before
        they have a chance to infect your PC or network, get the
        best antivirus solution available today. Trend Micro offers
        antivirus and content security solutions for home users,
        corporate users and ISPs.
*/

I guess any AV recognises this virus.
Was this wat you are looking for?