> Once a password has been change has been forced on a user account in AIX
4.3, the user > must login using a provided password and then is prompted
to change their password.
> Because of a specific mission on a server, I find it necessary to disable
the
> manadatory password changed following a forced change.

> Can anyone tell me how to do this?

I have no solution for you, but a bypass.
When you change the password, use a temporary password. Then log in as the
user, and at the request of the system, change the temporary password to
the definitive one, which you then comunicate to the user.