change vendor, versions etc in the source file httpd.h, lines:
#define SERVER_BASEVENDOR   "Apache Group"
#define SERVER_BASEPRODUCT  "Apache"
#define SERVER_BASEREVISION "1.3.22"
etc.. in something bogus and compile the source again.

or take in the line 'ServerTokens Prod' in the Apache httpd.conf and restart
the apache service.
See: http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#servertokens

but then Apache wil still say it's Apache...and you probably want your
server to say 'f&^ck off', right?

same for mod_ssl (libssl.version)

openssl (opensslv.h)

php (php_version.h / configure.in) etc etc

greetz, n30

http://neo.hexyn.be/