I am have a similar set up where a cold fusion server sits in the DMZ
and the DB server sits on the trusted network.  Currently though I have the
trusted network wide open to the cold fusion server because I can't find
any information on the ports to lock it down to.  The connection is an ODBC
connection to a foxpro database.  Any suggestions?

Ian